Blogs

Sunday, April 11, 2010

You're not living till you're living it

"I don't mean to close the door
But for the record my heart is sore
You blew through me like bullet holes
Left stains on my sheets and stains on my soul
You left me broke down begging for change
Had to catch a ride with a man who's deranged
He had your hands and my father's face
Another Western vampire different time same place
I has dreams that brings me sadness
Rain much deeper than a river
Sorrow flow through me
Tiny waves of shivers
Corny movies make me reminisce
They break me down easy on this generic love shit
First kiss frog and princess"

-Cocorosie 'Werewolf'


Its 1:20am, and sleep has yet to crash over me and drown me. 
Her senses long for the smell, taste and touch of another. Her words. Random. Abrupt. In masses. Thick. Clouded. Like vomit. Those around her grow horns, the ones away grow wings. Blood's been clotted between two siblings. Blood sisters aren't forever. High times, high school. It's coming to an end. The tree glistens. It's leaves like stars, shining bright and lighting the universe that is her room. Her universe. The demons come to play at night when the lights have dimmed. Shadows on the walls and on the inside of her eye lids. Ocean's getting rowdy. The mermaids are wailing, the fish are gymnasts. 



addicted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment