Blogs

Monday, January 25, 2010

randomrandomrandom.

Things I need to say but don't have time to fully explain because I have too much going on in my head. I apologize in advance, some of the things listed wont make any sense to me, and of course who ever is reading.

  • This last friday was the best day/night ever.EVER.
  • Need to make a video list of all the awkward animals in my awkward farm in my awkward head.
  • *Awkward palm tree flapping in the wind*
  • How about we don't play the "Lets ignore Jessica game"
  • HOLY SHIET DEADMAU5, HOLY SHIET ALEXISONFIRE
  • I've got this square box fro hair going on, you know, like that weird short guy at Metrotown with the box fro on his head? It's taller than him.Clearly no one knows who I'm talking about thought, I need to get out more.
  • Just scratched my head.
  • Hate it when people knock then just open the door. Just because you knocked doesn't mean you can just come in. Biggest piss off. Then you tell me to go to bed and stare at me till I flip my laptop down? Nuh uh. 
  •  I need to stop typing in abrevs and saying the word 'like'. I'M REALLY WORKING ON IT!
  • Made a cheese string hula girl, aaaallll riiiggghht!
  • Bit her head off, oh no.
  • I hate people who copy me and pretend they're unique and try to make themselves sound and look cool. No, you look like a tool who's trying to be someone you're not. Get your own personality and stop stealing mine.
  • I hate piercing trends. "Oh you got a piercing, I should get one too. Oh I remember you mentioning you wanted to get this done, I should get it before you do so i'm no longer copying you, I'm beating you to it. Do i have a personality now?" *this relates to the above point*
  • Done being angry.
  • Still angry.
  • When you've been caught, deny deny deny deny. I want to punch you.
  • Fist pump.
  • Skype
  • Cute boy I like waiting.
  • Mouse in a house.
  • Ew i'm breaking out *smashes mirror*... okay so I didn't but defiantly on my bucket list. 
Watching videos of you and I. Laughing. God we're cute.
I'm crazy and back again, I apologize.
Must steady moods.
Eat more cheese strings.
Om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment