Blogs

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stop falling asleep on me.

I feel like I'm living someone else's life. New job that I'm loving, school is slack right now, I have a ridiculously close to perfect boyfriend, so much freedom etc etc etc. 
WOW so every time I look at the clock it's 11:11 and just as I say "Dear Wishmaster, I wish.." BOOM changes to 11:12.  I mean does that count? I was technically wishing at 11:11 and it just carried over right? I wasn't too sure so I stopped and swore. This has happened to me 4 nights in a row now. I need to set my alarm like I did on my old phone. 11:11 am and pm. Some people go to church every Sunday, i make the same wish twice a day every day till it comes true. 
I failed at gaining weight for grad, to fit into my grad dress. I look like a stick in a strapless ball gown.I disgust myself. The dress is so pretty, everything I wanted...and I look like a toothpick in it. Not flattering. 
That's all I really have to say right now, I'm too distracted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment