Blogs

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?

What a great morning!
I slept till 10:30 today, made it to school for my last two blocks. English literature (where I sat there with my coffee listening to music until someone pulled me out to record something for our grad video) and then Religion (watched Into The Wild)
On a side note, that actor from Into The Wild.../drools/ so cute. A moment to fantasize please. Thank you.


Anyways, yes, back to my day.
Get a call from work telling me there's no stock so I don't have to come in (AWESOME)
I went home, tried on my dress..AND FELL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.
I also went to the doctor to get antibiotics for my oozing bellybutton piercing. I swear the doctor was going to vomit.
I should sleep, maybe even finally wake up on time?
I feel so good. So fresh, so clean, so free. I love life, I love my parents, I love trust.
At the same time, I'm being pushed away. I'm sitting on the other side of the sofa and it's getting cold.
I'm trying. I'm working with what you've given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment