Blogs

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Write up.


"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
- Coco Chanel

I remember the first day of school.  I was late and as I was running to my first high school class, I was hit by that dreadful swinging staff door right in the face. I knew that was the foreshadowing point of my time at STMC.  I couldn’t wait to graduate. Thank you STMC for teaching me that in the real world there are no such things as second chances and that a first impression is a lasting one. To a few teachers, thank you for putting up with my outlooks on different races, legal rights and privileges , and my tendencies to hide my headphones in my hair during lectures and fall asleep in class.  A huge thank you to my mom, dad and grandparents for loving me unconditionally and constantly being supportive no matter the circumstances. For guiding me throughout the most emotional roller coaster of my life.  Amanda, my younger yet taller sister, thankyou for learning from my mistakes and growing from them, that’s all I could ever ask for. I wish you the best of luck at STMC, I always have your back forever and always. My high school friends, for those who have always stuck along side, putting up with my constant chattering about everything and nothing, a great thank you, you’ve made class more than just nap time. To my life friends, no matter what you’ve always been there to pick me up when I’ve fallen or clipped my wings when I was lost in the clouds. I wouldn’t have lasted through these 5 draining years without you. I doubt you’ll need to see me in 10, you all will be creeping my Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment