Blogs

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tell me what you know about dreamin', dreamin'




Just a wee little rant.

  • I'm super sick and I've never been happier. I'm a mess and I've never felt so in control. I feel like I've been run over and I've never felt so strong. Life is so good good good. I feel loved.
  • I've made an effort, you're trying. Things are working. Thanks for being there for me.
  • I have yet to finish my grad write up and my grad quote. It's hard to write something positive about my school. Thankyou for teaching me that in life there are no such things as second chances and those with rich parents succeed in life. Yup, that's about right. Also football>everything else.
  •  I've changed my mind about a lot of things. We'll see where I end up. Change is good, I think this is for the best. Long term goals are far too blurry, focus on many short term goals and you wont feel so overwhelmed. Get things done a little at a time.
  • I'm tired of everything Avatar. It was the stupidest movie I've ever seen. Everyone's just hyping it up because they spent so much money on it. Couldn't of they at least given it an okay plot? It was brutal to sit through and I had to go to the bathroom half way through it. 
  • I don't understand why it's acceptable for some gay men to sexualize other men but when women do it, we're labeled sluts. I also don't understand why some gay men need to put on a front. I have lots of gay friends so I'm not trying to say gay men as a whole, but just some of them. Why do you need to put on a voice and act like a diva and talk about your 'womanly parts' that don't exist? Be yourself. To be a woman is not to be a diva, or to be vulgar. Stop looking up to trashy women like Lady Gaga and Britney Spears. Get real and learn some self respect. 
  •  Nesquik cereal may be the best cereal ever created. I can eat it all day. Speaking of which, I've gained weight! I'm now semi-curvy! When they measured me for grad dresses they said I was proportioned! Excellent! I'm still a size 0 for dresses. Oh well. *sidenote: i'm eating Nesquik right now*
  • Come visit me already! 
  • I like the following song. Don't judge.

    :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment