Blogs

Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's over.

All our lives we have people telling us what to do and I hated it. I wanted independence, choice, responsibility. I take it all back. I don't miss high school but I'm not fond of this. This constant wondering "Okay, now what?" They really didn't prepare us for this. You go from being someone to being no one. You lose touch with friends. You're not obligated to see certain people because you wont have to communicate with them next time you see them. You say no more often. Work consumes you. Nothing is steady. Relationships crumble, people change, friends cling. Bills to pay, due dates to worry about. Classes to wait for. I'm not happy. I thought I'd be happy after high school but I'm miserable. Not because I miss it, but because I don't like this. I want excitement, I want positive change. Happiness is temporary, headaches are a constant. This isn't the life I want to live. I need an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment